MOVEmber is all about getting active every day for the month of November, so here are 7 simple ways to introduce more exercise into your daily routine.
1. Whenever you clean your teeth why not hold a wall-squat for around two minutes? In a few weeks you will definitely notice the difference in your legs and bum.
2. Pushing a supermarket trolly for 45 minutes burns around 120 calories, so instead of getting your shopping delivered pop down to the shops for your bread and milk.
3. Watching a great show on Netflix at the moment? Jog on the spot as you watch it! Distracting yourself with a spot of TV will work wonders for your endurance levels.
5. Walking an hour at a moderate pace will burn around 200 calories, so consider leaving the car at home one day a week.
6. Put away those trainers and put on those rubber gloves because for every hour of housework you will burn around 300 calories! Vacuuming, dusting and scrubbing will all contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Put on some catchy tunes to have a boogie in between chores to burn even more calories.
7. Finally, find a speedy workout on YouTube before your morning shower. Our favourite channel is XHIT Daily and most of their routines are only ten minutes long!
To find out more about Movember and what you can do to help raise money for men’s health, click here.